Friday, February 22, 2013

To my friend

I just can't seem to stay away from the bright colorful patterns of the Sale-A-Bration Sycamore Street Designer Paper.  This is one of the free packs you can get with a $50 purchase until March 22nd.  Not only can you get the cute paper for free but there is also a matching button and ribbon set that you can also get free with a $50 purchase.

The "to my friend" stamp is from the Friendly Phrases stamp set that has six phrases that include "WOW you're the best", "happy day to you", "here's to you", "you are simply wonderful" and "congratulations on your new baby".

I look forward to giving this card to a friend because I know it will brighten their day!  If you like any of these products, check out my website by clicking on the button on the right side of the page and check out all the great products that Stampin' Up has to offer.

Thanks for stopping by!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!