Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy day to you!

I thought this stamp was so cute that I added a sentiment and made another card with it!  This card definitely lives up to 'simply'.  I used some of the designer paper from Sycamore Street in my favorite Calypso Coral to layer the card.  I then added the sentiment "happy day to you" below the girl and used the Framelits Oval Collection to cut them out with my Big Shot.    I added a pretty ribbon and bow and viola, a simply beautiful card!

Stampin' Up really takes the difficulty out of making cards.  Take a moment to check out our catalog.  Once you try out a couple of our stamps and punches, you will realize how simple it really can be to make the most beautiful cards.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!