Saturday, September 21, 2013

Trick or Treat File Folder Card

I just got my Stampin' Up order in yesterday and I couldn't wait to try out the new Envelope Punch Board.  You can make over 60 different sizes of envelopes with it!   I had a "play date" with my friend Amanda the other day and she showed me how to do these great cards that look like file folders! There are several videos out there on the web to show you how to do this.  The card looks difficult but it is really simple using the punch board.  I decorated mine with some retired Stampin' Up designer paper I had from last year.  The Trick or Treat stamp is one of four holiday designs in the 'Tags 4 You" stamp set on page 37 of the holiday catalog.  You can also buy the punch for these stamps as part of a bundle and save 15%!
Hope you enjoyed my "file folder" card.  If you would like to see more information on the Envelope Punch Board, click on the 'Shop at my Store Now" button to the left, click on Products then Tools in the left column.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love that you went right home and played with your Envelope Punch Board! Good job on this file-folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just love the way the card looks like a file folder !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!