Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas is around the corner and here I am trying to make some cards to send out to my family and friends!  I came across this style of card on a fellow Stampin' Up demonstrators blog and thought I would change it up a bit and use it for my Christmas card list.  I used the new season of style designer paper that Stampin' Up has out and I hear that the color Crumb Cake is the current "in" color!  I choose one of our ornament punches but you could use anything with the Christmas theme and your favorite Christmas saying.  Check out our holiday catalog with a great selection of holiday stamps and papers.  Don't forget to check out our clearance rack!  Stampin' Up products are up to 80% off.  Hurry, only while supplies last.  Hit the button to the right to check out these great deals on my website.  Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!