Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

This card says it all!  This card is made from the Stampin' Up stamp set "Mother's Love" .  I used my favorite "In Color" blackberry bliss along with the matching designer paper pack.  The little flowers I hand stamped myself to make my own designer paper!  The little flower stamp is included in the stamp set along with many others.  The inside of the card looks like this..


 


The saying is so perfect!  This stamp set is available in our Occasions catalog.  If you are interested in this stamp set or any other Stampin' Up project, click on the button to the right and shop my store.
This project is entered in two card challenges so check out these sites; www.paperplunge.com and www.suochalleges.com. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I just love this clean and simple card! The layers and combinations of designer papers are just wonderful...especially in one of my favorites, blackberry bliss!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Paper Plunge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Blackberry Bliss color and this card looks fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for being chosen a member of the Swim Team. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean finish of this card! So glad you joined in the challenge at SUO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Mother's Day card!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!