Sunday, April 28, 2013

Get well soon!

Hi Everyone!  This week's project had me thinking Get Well cards which I didn't have any of.  
I recently purchased the Stampin' Up stamp set "Thoughts & Prayers" because I also needed a few sympathy cards to have on hand.   This two box set includes eight stamps, two which are in my card above, for $25.95 (wood) or $18.95 (clear).

In this card I used the Pear Pizzazz ink color which was an In Color and is returning in our upcoming new catalog as a Subtles color.  I used my Oval Framelits collection to do the layering and added a ribbon on the bottom for more background.  I also added some little pearls to the tree which I thought really gave it some life!

  All these wonderful products can be purchased from my website by clicking on the above button to the right.  The new Stampin' Up catalog will be coming out May 31st with new ideas and inspiration for all of us who love to stamp!  Stay tuned for more information.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Shirley,
    This would certainly make anyone feel better! Pretty card, and a great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!