Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sorry it has been so long but with working seven days a week, I find I don't has as much time as I would like to make cards!  Wanting to get something online, I took the opportunity to post one of the 'simply' cards I just made for some friends.  They were looking for cards that they could use for many occasions.

I recently purchased one of the single stamps that Stampin' Up offers.  This one, Hello, Hello is a great one for those occasions when you want to send a note to someone or when you have to mail someone something and you want to include a card.  I did this card in Elegant Eggplant, a dark purple.  I also made cards in Calypso Coral and Island Indigo. 

I hope to have more posted this week.  Stand by!  I promise to do better!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!