Wednesday, August 28, 2013

 This cards is a mixture of two of my favorite flower stamp sets, the new Flower Shop and the Mixed Bunch set.  These two are my favorites as they both have a matching punch that you can purchase to punch out the flowers!  No fussy cutting as I hear other demonstrators mention when they talk about hand cutting out stamp designs.  I used the Mixed Bunch for the background design and then the Flower Shop for the flowers on top.  I used Stampin' Ups dimensionals to give the top flowers some height.

The cute saying comes from the Chalk Talk stamp set.  It is one of many wonderful sayings in the set.  One of the others in this set include the Happy Big Day stamp which can be used for many occasions!  I love this one for the gift card sets I have been making for my family and friends.

I used one of my fav colors, Calypso Coral on this card.  It reminds me a lot of my house I used to    have in Key Largo, FL which was coral in color with teal trim!  Hey, it was the Florida Keys!  No
drab browns here!!!!!

 Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. I completely LOVE this card! I adore how you used two completely different flower stamps/punches, and they completely BELONG together! great job! You should enter this is a challenge site!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!