Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Big Day!


Well you can see I am still playing with my Flower Shop stamp set!  Love those pansies and the matching punch!  But I also got out the new Chalk Talk bundle from the new catalog to add to it.   The Chalk Talk Bundle includes the stamp set and the die cut set to cut out the cute stamps!  I used the stamp 'Happy Big Day' from the set and cut it out with the matching die cut.  I then layered it on one of the other die cuts that came with the set.  I added a few brads for a little bling.  I chose some matching designer paper for the background and then punch out a few more pansies in coordinating colors.

This is one of the many wonderful things about Stampin' Up's products; they coordinate together!  Ink pads, designer paper, ribbon and other accessories can be purchased in the same colors to help you coordinate it all.  That is why it is so simple to come up with such cute cards.  Hey, if I can do it,
so can you!

Take a browse through our new catalog and check out all the products.  There are kits that come with everything you need to make some cards and all you have to do is put the pieces together.  They are really simple and we LOVE simple!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!