Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Just for you




This card was inspired by one that Angie did on ChicNScratch titled Floral Wing card.  I changed up the sentiment but followed her basic layout.  I used the new Watermelon Wonder ink and card stock.  The striped paper is the new envelope paper that Stampin' Up has come out with this year.  I chose it  because it was the only paper with the watermelon color at the time.  The ribbon is the new 1 inch dotted lace and adds a pretty softness to the card.  The beautiful butterfly comes from the Butterfly thinlit set and is cut out from gold foil paper.
The sentiment, Just for You is one of my favorites from the Stampin' Up Watercolor Words stamp set which has become one of my new favorites due to the style of the print.
If you have any questions just leave a comment .  If you would like to order any products, just click the button on the right yo shop 24/7 on my website.  Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!