Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Your So Sweet


Time to start blogging again with the holidays rapidly approaching!  This note card is made with the Stampin' Up stamp set 'Your So Sweet' and the thinlit set 'Mini Treat Bag' shown on page 57 of the annual catalog.  The stamp set includes the cute star above with the hello written on it and then you cut out the star inside of it with the thinlit from the mini treat bag set!  What a great idea!  I layered a piece of designer series paper under the star to give it some dimension and added the little punched hearts from the itty bitty punch set.  These are so fun to make and I will be making sets of these for Christmas gifts for my co-workers.  This card was made with Mossy Meadows, my favorite green color at this time.  If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or if you would like to purchase any of these sets, click on my store button to the right.  Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!